2023 Golf Tournament
Date: July 17, 2023
Location: Ridgemont Country Club
Jerry & Geri Spino & the Scott Spino Board members would like to shout out big a THANK YOU to Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Ray Ciccarelli Advisory Services, Smola Consulting Services, Mike Canan, Brian Ward & Ed & Carol Dicesare, Patti & Russell Bornstein and Jim Norris who generously donated to our would have been our 16th Annual Golf Tournament. See you all July 19, 2021, for another great golf tournament!!!
2023 Tournament Registration
2023 Tournament Results:
1st place - Canan Team - MJ Canan, Jim Murphy, Alan Willmes, Dan Rohnke
2nd place - Doughtery Team - Mark Anzel, Mike Kulig, Chris Doughtery, Pat Rizzotti
Closest to the Pin - Jeff Blanchard
Longest Drive Men - Jeffrey Sweeting
Longest Drive Women - Roseann Wells
Unclaimed Raffle Prize Winners:
Anyone who has the winning number listed below can reach out to Geri to let her know when they would like to pick up their prize.
HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR 2023 SPONSORS.
We are so thankful for your ongoing support and sponsorship over the past 18 years. Your generous sponsorship has made a tremendous impact on our cause, and we would like to express our sincere appreciation for your dedication and commitment.
Your kindness and support has enabled us to provide new warm coats and winter accessories to many children in our community which means the world to us but the many children we serve in our community. We hope you will continue to be part of our journey and consider a sponsorship for our 2024 golf tournament.
Thank you again for your loyal and generous support, everyone!
A Special "THANK YOU" to our Sponsors!
- ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR
- THE LEGEND GROUP
- SMOLA CONSULTING LLC
- CICCARELLI ADVISORY SERVICES
- SLEEP CITY
- LYNN PERSI
- ARCADIA HS
- MJ CANAN
- BOB JOHNSON
- TRACY DOOR
- CARAGLIO'S PIZZA - LUNCH SPONSOR
- BAIRD - KENNY MCGEE - CART SPONSOR
- SAM INSALACO of theBREWROOM - WEBSITE DEVELOPER
- MID-CITY SIGNS - BANNERS AND T-SIGNS
- NORTHWEST BANK - HOLE IN ONE SPONSOR
2022 Tournament Photos
Please consider sponsoring this year's event
Since the foundation was established in 2004, more than $600,000 has been given back to our community. This community support has been and will continue to be the mission of our Board Members, their mission - to make a difference in the life of a child.
- Annual Scholarships: $5,000 is awarded yearly to athletes who meet or exceed definitive academic and good citizenship criteria.
- The Warm Project: An annual event that provides more than 1,000 to 2,000 new winter coats, hats, gloves, boots, and winter accessories to children. Learn more
- The Scott Spino Literacy Program: During 2020-2021, this program was modified to address COVID. To ensure the children would continue to have a new book to read and for the protection of the children, the school staff, and the volunteers, the foundation continued to distribute 1,700 new books to nineteen schools and organizations throughout our community monthly. Learn more
We would like to take this time to thank you for your past commitment and support in helping the foundation continue to make a difference in the life of a child. We are asking for your support to help us continue enhancing the above programs so that we are able to touch more children in our community.
Please join us to support these programs by reviewing and selecting from the following list, which provides the various ways you can help by selecting a Sponsorship Level below:
- Platinum Level Sponsorship $5,000
- Gold Level Sponsorship $2,500
- Silver Level Sponsorship $1,500
- Bronze Sponsorship $1,000
- Dinner Sponsorship $5,000
- Hole Sponsorship $500
- Hole in One Sponsorship $750
- Tee Sign $100
- Banner $200
We look forward to hearing from you as well as seeing you at our 17th Annual Golf Tournament.
Silent Auction Items Sneak Preview
BUFFALO SABRES PACKAGE
DONATED BY: GREG SCHALLER
- 18 Tickets (ability to purchase an additional 4 if needed)
- Game to be coordinated by winning bidder with Greg Schaller. He will have access to ½ of the Sabres home games this upcoming season. Once the schedule is released, then he will have specific dates/opponents to make available with no restrictions on the 22 games.
- Food/Drink Included – specific menu to be coordinated with Greg Schaller. The food can be done ala-carte or with a pre-set package…non-alcoholic and beer & wine of choice would be included. $1000 food and beverage credit to use as desired.
Approximate Value: $4500-$5000
Minimum Bid: $1500
Overbids must be a minimum of $100.00
$1000 GIFT CARD TO SLEEP CITY
DONATED BY: GINO MARCELLO
Approximate Value: $1,000
Minimum Bid: $500
Overbids must be a minimum of $50.00
OMEROS DRESS PASSIONATELY
CUSTOM MADE SHIRT
DONATED BY: MATT PICCONE
"Our OMEROS USA shirts are made stateside from imported fabrics with endless style options and details, such as a unique collar, cuff, button, and stitching, rounded out by a flawless fit."
Approximate Value: $275
Minimum Bid: $100
Overbids must be a minimum of $5.00